Poplar MSP came into being to address two lingering problems that are common knowledge in the MSP industry:
- Traditional sales efforts are growing ever more inconsistent (or just plain ineffective), especially in saturated, mature markets.
- There is a growing recognition that part of providing complete IT solutions is to ensure sufficient training is available for clients.
- Low knowledge end users is a serious problem in the MSP industry, especially given growing security threats, particularly social engineering.
- The future of IT service is in customer service, not turning screws.
Our service addresses both of these problems in a unique, creative way.
- Free (or affordable) online training for decision makers and end users can be a strong component of a very effective marketing strategy.
- Stale prospects and new prospects have a reason to engage, as you lead by sharing valuable knowledge.
- Your brand reputation is enhanced as more people in your market learn about your training offering.
- Existing clients are offered the training they need.
- There are revenue opportunities with training as well, that many MSPs are not currently tapping into.
- Your service moves up the value chain as it becomes more well rounded.